Monday, December 13, 2010

"Thanks for the weekend rainbow"

 
Anyway, was intense.
Full of vitality at the show, I could only smile or cry or dance or 聴Ki入Ru.
Can anyone ignore such a performance I am sure I think not.
Keep an eye about it, I just want to say
Close your eyes and some unexpected moment, the only sounds at once, all flowing into the sound coming
Whole body feels like to have something like that by the storm or waves or sound like iridescent bubbles.
Live was definitely great. I feel happy now.
I went yesterday, yesterday I felt a little too quiet audience.
It's a passionate live the way she would if I should be a little more excited.
I like that, did not even come out with a cold sore throat voice.
Voice desperately cried yesterday come out. Anyway, the band members jonsi, happy birth to their performance
To convey that out, to tell that a lot of fun, punching hand.

I felt good from the audience that they had better aura today than yesterday.
About yesterday, and did not hurt my throat. Yesterday happily than any other people, raise their hands and 叩
Jonsi or to have a name or call, I had fun with that response right.
jonsi I felt that we enjoy even more than yesterday. I now feel happy to see it again.
I thought I still live, including the audience.
Anyway, happy and fun.
jonsi band and also, as there are a lot of happiness. Thanks for the weekend rainbow.


 

No comments: